Wednesday 10 November 2010

Guest post: Loft style from Europe

Salut! Today I am blogging on sfgirlbybay on Loft style from Europe. I'll give you a sneakpeak below but do hop over to read the whole article.

As you know I have been blogging quite a bit about loft style recently. I like all kinds of loft styles from raw and unfinished to chic and polished as long as the lofts are uncontrived and not too aspirational. In Europe we often associate lofts with New York city but I think that we can hold our own. Let's have a look at a couple of European lofts!

France




This loft is only 57 squaremeters (which is small). I dig the happy mix of high and low furniture.

Germany




This loft in Berlin is effortless cool but rough around the edges. The owner had to start from scratch and install plumbing and everything else himself. Respect.


United Kingdom

Photos: Living etc.

This London loft is very polished and chic. I think the kitchen with the metal chairs and the golden mirror is my favourite room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...