Friday 14 January 2011

Guest post: How do Europeans perceive American style in 6 brief observations

Brigitte of the blog Covet Chicago and myself have been blogger friends for a while now. I first contacted Brigitte when I visited her beloved Chicago in September 2010 and asked her for some advice about where to find cool design stuff in Chicago. Her advice invalueable and I am now officially in love with Chicago. We stayed in touch and the other day we got talking about American vs. European style and she kindly offered that I may share my thoughts on American style in six brief observations on her blog. With globalisation style and interior design has become increasingly uniform across countries - for better or for worse - but there are things that are very different (in my humble opinion). I share some photos below but if you want to read the post you have to hop over to Covet Chicago.

 Photos: Living etc.
Photo: Veranda magazine

Photo: Lonny Magazine

Photo: Rue Magazine

Photo: Veranda magazine

 Photo: House Beautiful

 Photo: House Beautiful
Photo: House Beautiful

Photo: Style at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...