Saturday 22 January 2011

Italian Impressions IV


Greetings! This post is a bit late but after it took me four (4) days to travel to Italy at Christmas (remember the snow everywhere in Europe?) I absolutely had to take another holidays last week to recover from this trip. On the bright side, I met tons of lovely people along the way in the same situation and, hey, at least I did not have to spend Boxing day at the airport unlike some fellow passengers. Anyway, here are a few photos I took along the way. More on my trip last week tomorrow.


 Piazza Navona in Rome




 Cakes and chocolate 'tools' in Milano where I was stranded on day three of my trip.






Fontana di Trevi

All photos: European Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...