Friday 25 March 2011

The new rustic and modern


Hello everybody! I am back from Italy (actually, I nearly flew to Kuwait on my way from Paris to Rome - I literally noticed just before they closed the doors of the airplane that this was my 'stop'). I shall download the pictures I took in Italy this weekend but for now enjoy looking at this amazing house in Casciago, Italy. Did you notice the different floors in each room? And the exposed walls? They go so well with the classic modern furniture. I am so envious of the gallery library in the living room.







 


All photos: AT Casa Italy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Anna! The library has me swooning as well. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...