Friday 4 November 2011

Simply Scandinavian


There is something about the simplicity of Scandinavian design that makes me go back to it again and again. Look at this airy and light filled flat in Østerbro, Denmark. I like the way the art work is displayed on the walls and the constrast between the cosy textiles and the black and white modern furniture.

I've been wondering if Scandinavian design also works outside Scandinavia, say in a Southern Eurropean country such as Portugal. What do you think?










All Photos: Bolig Magazine Denmark

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a look that is easily adapted around the world..just look at the influence Ikea has had everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness they do it well, Anna. But it's a bit too slick for my liking, I think. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...