Saturday 3 December 2011

European Chic goes to .... Kanataka & Kerala, India


Finally, I had a moment to sort through my India photos of my recent trip and post a few. Everything is so beautiful that it is difficult not to overdo it and attempting to post 'all' photos. I was travelling in india during Diwali, a three day celebration. The food was amazing and I could have bought every single scarf and sari I saw. The patterns really do it for me.

Check out also the photos from my last India trip to Northern India!

P.S. On a personal note; my beloved dog - European Chic's muse - died.  












 The brand new metro line in Bangalore!






All photos: European Chic

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...