Monday 19 December 2011

German Impressions IX


I remeber how much you, dear readers enjoyed seeing photos of various European Christmas markets on this blog.
Last weekend I popped over to Nuremberg, Germany to visit my friend C. who recently moved to this charming medieval city in Bavaria. We enjoyed looking at the artisan stalls at the large outdoor Christmas market (especially the Glühwein and famous Lebkuchen!), eating Frankonian food and a tour of the castle.  























All photos: European Chic

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Wish I could just pop over to Nuremberg for the weekend. We have a Christmas Market here in Philadelphia (including a big tent from ornament makers Kathe Wohlfahrt), but it pales in comparison. Though it's better than nothing! Best wishes for a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never spent a Xmas in Germany/Austria but it is definitely on my list. Perhaps Vienna or Salzburg over other places on Germany, but I still have to do lots of research!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...