Monday 23 April 2012

Refined palette


Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favourite travel sites (very hard task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.

You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.

I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
              Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)









Photos: Escapio

Bela Vista Hotel and Spa

Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha

8500-802 Portimão

Portugal

3 comments:

  1. When it comes to spending quality time with your family, Find the luxury hotels in Rishikesh place free from all the hustle-bustle of your daily life.Aalia Hotels in Rishikesh leisure hotels in Rishikesh take complete fully luxury life, quality experience with Hotels in Rishikesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats on the award, Sweets. And thanks for showing me more of Portugal - it's on my 'one day' list. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...